I’ve been having a really rough few days emotionally. Not sleeping well and worrying. I will break this cycle of anxiety and depression. There’s so much for me to be happy and grateful for. I won’t procrastinate any more. I won’t dwell on the negative. Instead, today I will be thankful for all the good things in my life that bring me joy.
What I’m Happy and Grateful for Today ❤ :
- I get to go to my pilates class
- I will see my mother this weekend ❤
- I have a loving boyfriend and fantastic friends to spend time with
- My squats are getting better 🙂
- I have a job I like and where I’m able to help others
- Tomorrow I get to go deadlifting heavy again!
We all go through hard times in our lives. It’s so easy to concentrate on everything that’s wrong. I’ve done it. I’m not perfect. But I try every day to become a more grateful person. I can only affect on my own thoughts and actions. I make it my mission to focus on positive things in my life. I will act to bring joy into my life as well as others’. No one can change the world on our own, but we can change how we interact with it.
Have a wonderful and grateful weekend,